At Solan, Park & Robello, whether we are preparing your estate, administering your trust or going to court on your behalf, we keep in mind your objectives and your best interests. We work with you to find efficient, effective solutions to your matters.
Many of our clients are involved in disputes where preserving or rebuilding relationships, either with family or with business associates, is a worthwhile goal. We pride ourselves on our ability to represent our clients' best interests while keeping in mind the fact that the relationships involved may be important to them long after the legal dispute is over.
Serving Our Clients
Many of our clients have been with us for decades, or have been referred to us because of our reputation. We provide a variety of services, including:
- Estate planning: As probate litigators, we see everything that can go wrong with wills and estates. We use our experience to help your family avoid litigation through effective estate and trust planning that takes into account your family's unique needs.
- Probate and trust administration: Our lawyers are capable, experienced estate and trust administrators who can coordinate and delegate tasks to accountants and financial planners when necessary. We ensure that all assets are distributed, all titles transferred and all tax requirements are handled properly.
- Trust and estate litigation: We know that these conflicts can be particularly painful and often involve participants who are grieving and need guidance as well as legal advice. We will help you defend your rights and protect your family.
- Conservatorships: We can initiate conservatorship proceedings, oppose or monitor their progress, and manage all matters that come up during a conservatorship.
- Civil litigation: Our probate and civil litigation attorneys for the San Francisco area handle a wide variety of cases, including trust and probate disputes, debt collection, bankruptcy, surety and fidelity issues, and construction disputes. We strive to bring our clients effective results through whatever means are most appropriate in their situation.
- Appeals: Our lawyers have represented clients in California's state and federal appellate courts for more than 20 years, and can determine when an appeal may be the best option for you.
Contact Solan, Park & Robello LLP
If you are involved in a legal dispute, or need help with wills and estates, call us at 415-906-3326 or contact us online to learn more about what we can do for you. We serve clients in San Francisco, San Mateo and throughout the Bay Area.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.